BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE® CERTIFICATE*
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21® Office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you find a property. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to provide you with the following services:
1. Respect you, your needs and communicate in an honest and forthright manner.
2. Make the process of buying your next home as easy and as successful as possible.
3. Value and respect your time, being as efficient and effective as possible.
4. Understand your needs and respond quickly.
5. Use the full breadth of our collective experience, knowledge, tools and the most up-to-date training to best serve you.
6. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate wants and needs. This includes providing information as to the advantages and disadvantages of the choices available to you, in order to help you make informed decisions.
7. Maintain your confidentiality and represent your best interests throughout your buying process.
8. Provide you with the resources you need to help you determine your financial ability to purchase, explain alternative financing methods, and assist in arranging mortgage financing.
9. Provide a Customized Home Search Plan for locating the right property for you, at the right price and terms, in an acceptable time frame.
10. Use available methods to locate the property that will best meet your goals and your needs. This may include properties listed with our office, the Multiple Listing Service, real estate websites, or listings offered through other real estate companies.
11. Utilize the vast and powerful resources of the CENTURY 21 System to get you the results you deserve, including leveraging our network of more than 7400 offices worldwide.
12. Provide the resources of century21.com, which makes thousands of listings available for you to easily review homes that are right for you.
13. Show properties that meet your specifications, in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
14. Comply with all legal obligations to disclose material facts known about the property that is likely to affect your ability to obtain the right price and terms.
15. Use our knowledge and expertise to promote the most valuable purchase on your behalf. Assist you in evaluating the market value of properties that are of interest to you, and suggest negotiating strategies to help you obtain the most advantageous price and terms.
16. As your champion, advise and assist you in completing your purchase agreement, and present your offer in a light most favorable to you.
17. Introduce you to other professionals (mortgage lenders, title agents, etc.) for information or assistance as appropriate.
18. Upon acceptance of an offer between you and the seller, monitor all pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.
19. Consult and communicate with you on a regular basis throughout your entire real estate purchase process. 20. Recommend a home warranty to protect you and the appliances in the home.
We appreciate your allowing us to help you find the right property for your needs. If at any time you have a question, concern, comment or suggestion, please contact:
Name: _____________________________________________ Phone _________________________________
Please be advised that the nature of the agency relationship as contemplated by this CENTURY 21® BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE® Certificate may change in the course of a transaction with your permission or by operation of state law. In this event, some of the services represented may change or become void. If any terms or conditions contained herein are prohibited by local law, they shall be considered severed from this pledge and of no force or effect. In the event of any breach under the terms of this 21 Point Buyer Service Pledge Certificate, the buyer (as a sole and exclusive remedy) may terminate the exclusive Buyer representation agreement, provided that the local independently owned CENTURY 21 Office is given ten days (10) written notice of reason for termination and an opportunity to cure the default during the notice period.
A Copy of this BUYER SERVICE PLEDGE Certificate has been received on (date):________________________
From CENTURY 21________________________ By Buyer(s): _______________________________________ Associate: _______________________________ Current Address: ____________________________________ License #: _______________________________ Current Phone: _____________________________________ Broker(s): ________________________________ Email: ________________________________________
*For use in conjunction with written Exclusive Buyer representation agreement ONLY
© 2017 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Century 21 Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
FOR BUYERS: SHORT SALE
In your home search, it is possible that you come across a short sale. Since the process of purchasing a short sale differs, I wanted to send you this article that explains the short sale purchasing process. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. As an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), I have a many resources and can help in any capacity.
Top 10 Home Buying Tips for Short Sales – A guide to understanding short sale foreclosure real estate by Todd Foust and Jennifer McNamara. Copyright ©2013. Realty Times®. All Rights Reserved.
FOR BUYERS: PREPARING PROPERLY FOR THE PURCHASE
Buying your first home is a big financial responsibility: not only for the purchase but also for the months and years following the purchase. Being comfortable with your home purchase requires a solid financial plan. I came across this article that has some helpful ideas on how you can create a strategy to buy a home and be prepared to be a comfortable homeowner. As an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), helping buyers is my business, so please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working with you.
5 Tips for Saving for a Down Payment on a Home. Santa Clarita Real Estate Buzz. Copyright © 2011. All Rights Reserved.